Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Baby!

Yesterday, Grandmama went and got Anna Kate a play mat. She has one at their house, but we hadn't picked one up yet. We got home from a long day of fun at Grandaddy and Gigi's, and Anna Kate was just a bit fussy. We put her on the play mat, and she was absolutely mesmerized! I took this video this morning. When I put her down for a nap after being on it, she just goes right to sleep. SHE LOVES IT! Thanks Grandmama!

ps-I know that everyone won't be as enamored as I am to sit and watch 1:30 video of my baby thrashing about and grunting, but I think it's about the sweetest thing EVER! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

emma had the same mat when she was that age and she loved it too she played with the mirror

jenn said...

Oh I love when babies are like that! I love seeing that stage where they show so much enthusiasm about something and seem like they want to express that any way they can. Sweet, sweet days!

Casey said...

I also think its the sweetest thing ever!! She is so adorable!! Maybe we can do dinner next weekend!

Will and Tai Boos said...

Too cute - I've been thinking about posting some of Bella's videos too...it's funny how even the tiniest little sounds or movements are completely astonishing when they come from your newborn :) We are so incredibly blessed to have healthy, happy babies. God is good :)