Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a Weekend!

We have had a great weekend with tons of family! On Friday, my Aunt Diane and cousins Danielle and Dianna came up with Danielle's twins Austin and Breanna. They stopped by for a visit Friday afternoon, and Anna Kate had a great time meeting everyone. They brought a baby shower in a box for Anna Kate. I think our wardrobe for the Summer is set! Thanks guys...I can't wait to see her all dressed up in all the fun outfits...We love you! Saturday, Grandmom came for a visit, and we had a great day! Anna Kate even watched her first horse event with Grandmom...I'm sure it'll be the first of many! :) Grandmom stayed for church this morning, and we had a great service! I have to say that it has been so refreshing to be back in church after such a whirlwind time. I feel so much more grounded when we're able to be plugged into the body! It was a great morning. We finished off the weekend with a visit to Grandaddy and Gigi's this afternoon. Anna Kate had a great time with Aunt Sarah and Aunt Mae Beth...I have a feeling they're going to spoil her...they were teasing her with Nutter Butters, and I think Anna Kate would've loved to have a nibble! :)

Tyler and Grandmom with Anna Kate! It was such a beautiful day!


lovin on Grandmom


Tyler's mom brought the dress that she and several family members were dedicated in...it's SO precious.


Grandmama, Aunt Diane, Dianna and Danielle. Austin and Breanna were so inquisitive about the baby...they were sweet and gave her several kisses!


Aunt Diane and Anna Kate



This might be one of my top 3 pics of Anna Kate so far...she is really smiling quite a bit! I love it


Mama and Anna Kate after a little nap


Hangin out with Grandmom after the Preakness...whew...Big Brown just blew them away!


This one's for you Amanda...I told you she LOVES the Boppy...who needs a swing and two bouncy seats???


Bathtime is becoming less and less traumatic! Thank the Lord!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! Thanks so much for the shout-out (;. Love all of the pictures...the last one (bath time) is my fave of this set.

Frances Vineyard said...

What a sweet smile..you look awesome!

Sara said...

She is so sweet!