Saturday, May 10, 2008

One Month Old!

Oh my goodness! My how time flies...it is so hard to believe that Anna Kate has been here an entire month. She is such a tremendous blessing, and we are just so thankful! Tyler and I have said a hundred times already that we are definitely blessed beyond what we deserve! Aren't we all!? We've had another good week. We had another check-up at the pediatrician on Tuesday. After a 2 hour wait...No, I'm not exagerrating...we found out that we have gained a pound, which brings us to almost 10 1/2 lbs..and everything is just looking Great! :) Afterwards, we went by to visit everyone at the Papermill store, but couldn't stay long since the doctor kept us so long! Wednesday night, our friends Jen, Michael, Matt and Sarah Beth brought dinner AND dessert and we watched American Idol...one of our favorite things to do! It was such fun and dinner was delicious! Thanks guys! Friday, I ventured out to Mom and Daddy's and we stopped by the Parkside store on the way...It was so good to see everyone, and Anna Kate got to visit with the ladies in the office for a while! She did so well...I think we were all pleasantly surprised! I am defintely excited about my first Mother's Day...what a blessing! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!


Swingin' with Daddy


Nuzzling Mommy


She's just started responding with little smiles and gasps...SO much fun...I can't wait to hear her laugh!





Family photo on Anna Kate's 1 month birthday...almost exactly!


Starting to get a bit fussy


Bliss


This is one of my favorite things...isn't she growing fast?


We have decided that we need a swing! :)


With Aunt Sarah and Aunt Mae Beth! Aunt Sarah won Miss Majorette of Tennesse and State Strut Champion Saturday...Way to go! She got a couple of trophies that are twice as big as Anna Kate...We're proud of you!!!

3 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day to you! Hope it's a great one. :)

Sara said...

I love the pic of you and Anna Kate. She is beautiful! I think you need a new doctor if you had to wait two hours. That is awful.

Frances Vineyard said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!! Beautiful new pictures, she is growing so fast!