Sunday, May 4, 2008

Week #3

Well, Anna Kate is 3 weeks old! This week has been pretty uneventful. Anna Kate and I ventured out for the first time BY OURSELVES on Thursday to run a couple of errands which did not require getting out of the car, but I was still proud of our progress. Our friends from Studio 193 came out on Wednesday and took what I know will be some fantastic pictures of Anna Kate...I will post as soon as they have her gallery ready so everyone can see them. We spent the day at Grandmama's on Friday...here are the pics!


This just made me laugh...Bella got a pedicure from Grandmama Friday, and it was HILARIOUS! At least it's attention, right?


With my new blanket from Aunt Ashley! Thanks...I love it!


Look at those rolls on her little legs...and she's got her little (actually her freakishly long) toes all curled up. Both of which she got from mama...sorry Anna Kate


Sleeping on the cool play mat that Grandmama got me!


Bella thinks the Boppy is for her when Anna Kate isn't using it. That thing has been the GREATEST thing EVER! Thanks Amanda!


now THAT'S full belly...this one also made me laugh out loud!


lovey with Daddy


sleeping with Daddy...one of my favorite things to do

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love baby and daddy time! Anna Kate seems to keep her pacifier in really well. Anna couldn't do that, so now she sucks her thumb.
Hopefully we can get together when I get out of school.

Frances Vineyard said...

These are really sweet!! Pack up and come over on Wednesday! You can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

Bella and the boppy...ha! I cannot wait to meet sweet Miss Anna Kate. When I get completely germ free, I am going to have to snuggle with her! Glad you all made it to church. I am sure it did a lot for your spirits!

The Thompsons said...

She is just precious with ALL THAT HAIR!! Can I borrow some of it for my poor bald son? he he I love it :)