Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Mother's Day

What an incredible blessing to be a mother on Mother's Day AND get to spend the day with my mom (my hero, especially after going thru it myself!) We got up for an early feeding, and then went to wake Daddy up, and he had a special surprise for me! Thanks, Tyler, for making it such a special day! :) We had a great morning at church with my mom and dad and spent the afternoon lounging at their house...good times...sometimes it's nice to be a bum! I want to wish all the moms a happy Mother's Day, but especially to all you mommy bloggers. I'm convinced we need to start a coffee date every so often, so that our blogs aren't the only way we keep up with each other. You are all such an encouragement to me as a new mom, and I am blessed to have all of you in my life! Happy Mom's Day!


My first Mother's Day gift...thanks Daddy and Anna Kate! I absolutely love it


I really do love being a mom


lovey



My mom and dad with Anna Kate...whew it was SO windy...I had to throw out all but 2 of the pictures because we all looked like we were about to fly away!



The moms! Look how fascinated Anna Kate is with her grandmama!

4 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! I bet it was awesome. She is sweet. I love the pic where you are looking into each other's face.

Sara said...

I agree with you that we all need to get together. I am out of school in less than 2 weeks:)!!!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Way to go Tyler! It is beautiful! I love the morning pictures and her beautiful dress!! Will Farrell says "More faux hawk please!!" :) I know, now that we are Moms we are just blog buddies!! :)

The Thompsons said...

I hope I can still get invited to this Blog Mom date even though I have like 23 kids :)