Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Date

We started out this week on Monday, by having quite possibly one of the worst days since Anna Kate got here...at lunch on Tuesday, Casey said that Drew was the same way, so maybe the barometric pressure was down or something. Surely our precious babies wouldn't be difficult just for the sake of being difficult! ;) On Tuesday, as I said, I met my precious friends Jen, Casey (and Drew, of course) and Sarah for lunch at Eva's, which I was not familiar with...let me just say-AWESOME desserts...I will definitely be going back if for nothing but the strawberry icing! We had a great time! Plus it was a first date for Drew and Anna Kate...I think they had fun, even though they slept the whole time! Meanwhile, a TRIUMPH!! Anna Kate and I ran several errands before lunch and even made a trip to the grocery store afterwards! Granted, I think I might have set a land speed record at the store, but we made it, and I was SO relieved. Maybe I won't be home-bound afterall! :) My mom came out today, and we had planned on planting flowers, but this blasted Knoxville weather didn't cooperate, so I, after almost 5 and a half years in our home, FINALLY put something on the wall over our sofa! I'd say it was quite a productive day!


With the girls at Eva's! mmm...mmm...good!



Drew and Anna Kate


Tummy time...Anna Kate is not a fan yet!


My accomplishment for today...no more bare wall over the sofa! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Keep doing the belly time. She should like it soon. Now, if we put Anna on her back, she flips to her belly in a matter of seconds.

JenP said...

I love that Drew and Anna Kate have matching carriers! And good job with the wall hanging! You guys looked good for your date. Our small group that we have been in since the beginning of our marriage just ended after 7 1/2 years. Enjoy the times with those girls and guys and families!