Thursday, June 5, 2008

Week 7

We've had a good week. Since we had so many appointments last week, we (mostly I) have been a bit lazy this week! One fun new development is that we have started reading to Anna Kate, and she LOVES it when Daddy reads the puppy book! Anna Kate also loves to watch TV...especially the music channels. It's already apparent that she loves music! :) I can't wait til she can sing along with me!

Swingin' with Grandmama and mama!


Whew! After the week we had, it was time for a nap on Grandmama!


Watchin TV with mama...we must've been watching something serious! :)


On Monday, Anna Kate and I went to Sevierville to visit some dear friends from Staunton who were down on vacation. Here is Grandaddy, Grandmama, and Mrs. Hilda!


And finally, reading with Daddy! I know every new mom thinks that their baby is the smartest ever...but we really thought it was funny that Anna Kate seemed to be so focused on the book!

4 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Great new pictures! I have got to meet this Miss Anna Kate!!

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful Elisa. You look great, too!

Are you sleeping any?

Sara said...

I agree with Fran, Anna and I want to meet Anna Kate. I love the picture of Tyler reading to her. My Anna loves to listen to books. I read to her before I put her down for a nap. It seems to relax her.

Rusty, Beth, & Juliet said...

Elisa,

It was great to hear from you. We are so happy for you guys. Anna is so beautiful. You guys truly make a wonderful little family. Please, keep the pictures coming because we love keeping in touch with all of our friends from Knoxville. If you guys are ever in the Nashville area, please give us a call.