Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Wednesday

On Wednesday, Anna Kate and I met some friends for lunch to celebrate Jen's birthday today! Happy Birthday Jen...while we were there, Sarah and Jen offered to watch Anna Kate, so I took them up on it. After trying on this great dress I wore to weddings last summer, I discovered (thankfully with barely enough time) that thanks to breastfeeding it would NOT work! Mom is sick with a terrible head cold after wading around in the flood waters last weekend, so I was desperate! They watched her at their store while I frantically ran around trying to find a dress for Morgan and Jamie's wedding this weekend! Thanks girls! You're the best! They're actually the first non-family baby sitters Anna Kate's stayed with...Then, we had the opportunity to grab supper with Tyler's mom and George, which was a treat! We really enjoyed it! Here are just a few pictures! By the way, Anna Kate was 2 months old Wednesday, as well...How time flies!!!


With Sarah and the birthday girl! Thanks again guys...I don't know what I'd have done without you!


With Paige at Eva's...yummm


With Grandaddy George and Grandmom!
Thanks for my outfits...love, Anna Kate

1 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Did you find a dress? Thursday is great for us. Sara will be out of town.