Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy First Father's Day

I can't begin to say how proud I am of the Daddy Tyler has become over the past 2 months! He is smitten with Anna Kate, and it's pretty obvious that she's completely in love with him, too! Whenever he comes home from work, her eyes widen, and she almost always grins when she hears his voice and sees his smile! I know she's going to be a Daddy's girl for sure! We also got to spend some time with some other Daddies who are important to us! We love you and appreciate all you mean to us! We are truly blessed! Anna Kate also went for her first swim today! It was a big day...


My favorite picture of Tyler and Anna Kate as a newborn!


opening his Father's Day gift


In the pool for the first time with Daddy


in the shade


hmmm...I think I like this!


nappin with Gigi!

2 comments:

Will and Tai Boos said...

What kind of swimmy diapers do you use? I can't find any small enough for Bella...they all swallow her whole!

-Tai

Casey said...

So fun!! I can't wait to get Drew in the pool!! Next year it will be even better, we'll have to have lots of swim dates!