Monday, June 23, 2008

Weigh-in and checkup and SHOTS...OH MY!!!

This past week Anna Kate had her 2 month check up, which I have been dreading since I found out that that's when the shots would begin! ICK! Anna Kate did famously, screaming only momentarily after her shots...her daddy and I did not fare so well! :) I had no idea that when parents said that they would rather endure the pain themselves than watch their child go thru it, they totally meant it! We are happy to report that Anna Kate's head measures in the 95th percentile at almost 41 cm, her height at 24 in is in the 86th percentile, and her weight of a little over 12 lbs is in the 70-something percentile. Overall...healthy baby! After the shots and a little lunch for Anna Kate, the doctor was pleased to find Anna Kate happy and VERY alert! Hopefully, she's taken after daddy and gotten all of his smart genes! We are blessed and extremely thankful that she's doing so well!

She took a LONG nap after we got home...see her little band-aids??


This one's for you Aunt 'Manda, see the elephants on her little onesie? I found this while I was on the phone with you at Old Navy the other day!


Reading "Brown Bear" with mama!


Mama's pretty flowers!


learning to deal with all of Bella's kisses!


such a Daddy's girl already!

3 comments:

Will and Tai Boos said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a "healthy" sized baby :) Those shots are the worst, aren't they?!?! Poor little things...it just breaks my heart when they cry like that. I hope you guys are doing well...Anna Kate is just precious!

Sara said...

I'm glad she made it through her first shots! I think the babies are tougher than the parents! We need to get together some time.

Amanda said...

I completely thought I had commented on this way before...:/ Love the phlelaphant onesie!!!