Monday, June 23, 2008

Our weekend in Sweet Home Alabama

Well, all I had to do to get Anna Kate to sleep all the way thru the night was take her home to Alabama! :) Even staying in a hotel pack-n-play, she slept from 11 to 7 Friday night! WOOHOO!! This weekend, we went to Alabama for my dear friend and college roomate Ashley's wedding. Everything was beautiful, and I was honored to be apart of her special day! We pray that she and Brad will be blissfully happy in the years to come! We were also able to run (literally) to campus and take a few shots with our favorite campus landmarks. One was the President's mansion, where we also have pictures from when we were dating, and graduations, etc. I'll try to post a timeline...I'm sure it would be interesting! Anyway-it was awesome to be back in Bama, and we even got to spend a little bit of time with family in the Valley! It won't be long before we'll be back for my baby cousin Dianna's wedding in August...whew! Time flies!

with Daddy at Bryant-Denny




with mama




Everybody!




at the President's Mansion...my dream house! ;) Seriously though...I love that old South antebellum look




in front of the Chimes...we literally had to break up a student tour to get to the president's mansion, but I think we'd make a killer selling point to high schoolers considering UA...I mean...sweet family coming back to their alma mater with their newborn to take pictures...too cute, right?? :)



roomies...Ash looked so pretty on her wedding day!




with the happy couple!




super happy that Anna Kate made it thru the ceremony without putting her two cents in! :)




Anna Kate meeting Aunt Ashley for the first time!




with some of Ashley beautiful flowers!


My mom went along this weekend to help...and boy did she! I don't know that we'd have done without you...Thank you so much for all your help!


4 generations!

4 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

You all looked great at the wedding, and I'm glad you had a safe trip. Call me this week!
Love ya!

The Thompsons said...

I looooove Anna Kate in the green dress..soo pretty :)

Casey said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time...Anna Kate looked adorable as usual!! It looks like we missed having dinner again this week...maybe we will get to before our children start to walk:) Whoo Hooo that Anna Kate slept through the night!!!!

Amanda said...

Yay at the pictures (I'm saving away!)...hate to have missed the wedding...