Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jamie & Morgan's Wedding

What a beautiful day yesterday!! We had the privelege of attending Tyler's cousin Morgan and her now husband Jamie's wedding! It was a sweet service at the Ramsey House Plantation and a rockin reception complete with fried chicken and all the trimmin's! It was delicious, and I had the best time dancing with my sisters-in-law! Great job on the dance mix Morgan...thanks for the "Sweet Home Alabama" nod...SO FUN! We wish you all the best! You guys are precious!

All dressed up and ready to go!




Pretty girls! Aunt Sarah, Cousin Ellen, and Aunt Mae Beth



Praying the rain would go away...and it did!



Tyler and Grandmother before the service



Anna Kate did so well at her first wedding...she slept thru most of it!



The Daddies on Father's Day weekend



With the going away car...isn't it cool?



is it just me or is she the most beautiful baby...EVER??? I guess maybe I'm a little biased, huh?



With Aunt Mae Beth...I think Anna Kate's going to have big blue eyes just like hers!



Gigi found a way for Anna Kate to stay cool! Look at the expression on her face...priceless!



Cuttin a rug with my baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked beautiful in your dress!
Jen PInkner

Casey said...

Anna Kate looked adorable for the wedding!! She is definitely one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!! You look great too...I love the dress!

Frances Vineyard said...

She is just beautiful, and I love the dresses. I love the Ramsey House, what a fun place to get married! Happy Father's Day to Tyler! Hope the shots went well today!