Saturday, July 26, 2008

Aunt Sarah did GREAT!

Aunt Sarah went to nationals for the first time and placed 5th (like in the WHOLE country)! She and family are back home now, and we can't wait to see all the video and photos from last week! We are so proud of you!



Also, our friend Dedra of Studio 193 MADE my day this morning, when she emailed me the finished photos from Anna Kate's newborn shoot (and my maternity shoot)! The ones of Anna Kate are just breath-taking, and I cannot believe how fast she is growing. Time is flying by...

Tyler and I in silhouette...very poignant considering we were only about a month away from meeting Anna Kate!


Whew! I look like I'd swallowed a watermelon. This shot was inspired by a prego shot of one of my heros-Audrey Hepburn.


Sleeping...love it!


again...sleeping...again...LOVE IT!


probably one of my all time favorite photographs-EVER!


Anna Kate and the afghan that Grandmama made


LOVE this one...big ole blue eyes


Tyler loved this one...I think she looks like she saying, "Hmmm...let me think about that..."


Should we contact the maker of the dresser to see if they're interested in doing an ad with this picture...who wouldn't buy it if they saw this picture?


Where it all started...


Thanks Bill and Dedra for capturing such gorgeous shots of our little one...

8 comments:

Sara said...

I love all the pictures!

Stephanie said...

These are beautiful pictures, Elisa!!

The Thompsons said...

Studio 193 does AWESOME work..elegant and traditional with an artsy flare..love it..ya'll make a beautiful family :)

Frances Vineyard said...

I love them all and the afghan picture is so sweet and I love the Audrey inspired look!

JenP said...

Beautiful!

Lauren said...

These pics are AMAZING! I may have to steal some ideas if that's okay. So happy for you guys. Guess Josh and I aren't too far behind on all the fun!

elisa said...

Oh my goodness...Lauren, I'm so excited for you guys! You may steal whatever ideas you like! Our galleries are posted on their website, which is www.studio193.com and you click on Client galleries our passwords are eharris and eharris2 for both the maternity and newborn galleries. they are truly marvelous photographers! now that you're going to be a mama, you MUST start blogging!

Lauren said...

I have recently started. Check out babycrisp.blogspot.com!!