Saturday, July 5, 2008

Last Week

This week has been pretty uneventful. We were blessed to have Grangranny in town, and she and my mom came over for a couple of visits while they were in town. Anna Kate just loves both of them so much. Even though she hasn't gotten to spend much time with Grangranny, she just LOVES for her to rock her to sleep (she won't let me do that anymore), and she just laughs and smiles at her non-stop! We had a great
4th. Mom and Dad came over and we cooked out. We decided against going downtown in the rainstorm and watched the fireworks on TV. We have decided to try to go to Boston some year for their display...it was AWESOME on tv! Here are a few pics

Hangin out with Daddy on one of his lunch breaks!





I love Grangranny and Grandmama


Grandmama, WHY did you put this bonnet on my head???


Watchin' TV with Grandmama...how do you like my patriotic onesie???


By the way-how do you like our new layout??? This amazing girl name Ashley designed it for us...isn't she fabulous??? Let me know what you think!!

6 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Hey girl, I think it looks awesome! She is very creative, I love it! Anna Kate is so pretty and growing fast :)

Sara said...

I love the new layout! You need to hook me up with this girl. Do you want to have a playdate this week? We are free most of the week.

JenP said...

I was thinking...does Elisa have expertise in graphic design? It looks really cool, and Miss Anna Kate is getting so big and beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Love the layout! It's classic and so "you!"

Anna Kate is precious. I can't believe how much she has grown.

Frances Vineyard said...

I do LOVE it!! What a beauty!!

Amanda said...

Bama, Bama, yeah...Roll Tide (at the layout).