Monday, July 7, 2008

A Day with Friends

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Some friends invited us to spend the day at Norris lake Saturday, which meant it was our first extended time away from miss Anna Kate! I was a little apprehensive about leaving her, but my mom came up to our house to keep her, which made it SO much easier. We had a fantastic time on the lake-I've NEVER seen such pretty water on a lake, and we had a great time riding in the boats and hanging out with everybody...maybe next time we'll actually try skiing or tubing-having not spent much time on the lake, Tyler and I were chicken! We came home to a wonderfully rested baby-Thanks mom for staying on schedule-and a very happy Grandmama from getting to spend all day with her new granddaughter! Thanks guys for inviting us up...we enjoyed it SO much! Here are a few pics!

All the girls!


The mamas! Casey brought Drew down for the day, and he did so good. We had a great time catching up and talking about mama stuff!


Tyler and I on our way back to the marina...what a beautiful time to be on the water!

4 comments:

Sara said...

We love the lake! Skiing and tubing are so much fun!

Casey said...

We had such a good time on Saturday, I'm so glad that ya'll were able to make it!!

Pam Bowers said...

You are looking really good post baby. Anna Kate is growing like a weed and cute too. I am so glad you have family close so you can take these little getaways for you and Tyler. I love your new layout. I always wanted to know how people put multiple pics on their header. I can't figure it out.

Frances Vineyard said...

So glad you got some alone "mommy time". It is good to relax and unwind!! Talk soon!