Monday, July 21, 2008

Catch up!

We had a great week last week...I just didn't have a chance to post any pictures! We were blessed to be able to spend lots of time with friends last week. Tuesday, we went to spend the afternoon with Grandmama & Grandaddy. Then, Wednesday, we went to a super fun play date with some of our dear friends. Fran invited us all over and she and Sara made some yummy brunch food-Thanks girls! Can you believe that between Fran, Rhonda, Sara and me, there were 7 kids? Sarah and I only accounted for 2! Thursday we had newlyweds Morgan and Jamie over for dinner, and we had such a good time! Grandmama and Grandaddy watched Anna Kate while we went to dinner with Matt and Sarah Beth! Thanks, y'all! We had a great time...I came down with some sort of sinus crud on Friday night, though, and have been icky all weekend. It seems to be getting better today, thank goodness, and hopefully this week will be good! Here are some pictures!

Reading my Noah's Ark pop-up book from Grandmom with Daddy!


Hangin' out with Gigi! (and Bosley!)


Laughing at everyone in my bouncy seat!


an artsy photo that Aunt Sarah took...I thought it was cool!


sleeping with Aunt Sarah!


Sara and I with our girls!


Anna & Anna Kate-they'll be chattin' it up before we know it!


Fran and Jake playing with Anna Kate


My baby and me!


We met Daddy for lunch Friday, and it made Anna Kate's morning!

1 comments:

Sara said...

That was a great pic that Sarah took! We had fun with you all last week. We will have to do it over here next time!