Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our weekend!

Daddy had to go out of town, so Anna Kate and I spent part of the weekend out with Granna & Grandaddy's house, since I'm a complete wimp and hate being at home alone overnight! :) We took a few pics...here they are! By the way, Anna Kate turned 6 months old on Saturday! Impossible to believe that I've had all that time to lose this baby weight, and I'm not skinny yet! :) We had our checkup Tuesday, and got our oral Rotovirus vaccine AND the three normal shots, PLUS (much to Daddy's shagrin) a flu shot! ICK!!! Anna Kate handled it like a trooper. She cried a bit more than at her previous appointments, and resisted a bit when I tried to calm her down by feeding her, but I'll tell you, I about BAWLED when she started crying in pain. It was not fun for either of us, but she has done well, and napped well all day today as a result. She weighs a little over 18 lbs, is 27 inches long, and has a head circumfrence of 44 cm. All in all, weight: 86th percentile, height: 90th percentile, and head: 96th percentile...WHOA! We got rave reviews at the doctor's office! :)

With my Grandaddy enjoying the amazing Fall weather!


Getting some lovin' from Granna!


Don't I look so grown up in my dress and tights!? Gigi, the Scotties are especially for you!


Is this not a beautiful picture? My mom is so proud of her Hibiscus, and this little butterfly decided to take a moment to stop and enjoy!


Talking to Grandaddy on the phone...did I mention that she's grabbing at EVERYTHING right now??


Bathtime at Granna's!


TAGGED!!
I was tagged by Rhonda to post my 6th picture from my 6th folder....well, I have NO idea how to organize my pics, so I just used the folders created by my memory card! Casey, since this pic involves your precious Drew, I am now tagging you!! Post your 6th pic from the 6th folder!

4 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Oh what a doll baby in her new dress and tights! She is such a big healthy girl!! I hope you all can make it to the pumpkin party this weekend! Love ya!

Sara said...

I love Anna Kate's dress. It is funny, but my high school mascot were scotties:) I had a dress with scottie dogs when I was a little girl. I am like you, I don't like to stay alone either. I hope to see you Saturday at the farm. We will be late b/c Anna naps until about 12:00.

Anonymous said...

Gi Gi is so proud of little Anna Kate! She gets more precious with each passing day! By the way, I love the Scottie dress! Hope you guys have a great weekend. We are on our way to High Point market. Talk to you guys later!
Love Gi Gi :)

Stephanie said...

Hey - I stumbled on your friend Rebecca Mummert's blog and it is so cute! Even though I don't know her, I added it to my blog list - she is very creative and entertaining! :)