Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can we please slow this down?

Hey guys! We had a big weekend. After getting lost on our way to Boo at the Farm :( We headed out to Granna and Grandaddy's to watch lots of football. While we were watching the Alabama game, my mom noticed Anna Kate doing this really funny thing with her tongue, and checked to see if her teeth were coming in, and guess what! We had two teeth coming in! Then, on Sunday, we came home and put Anna Kate on her trusty pink houndstooth blanket and she sat up...on her own for the first time and thought it would be a good time to say "mama!" I went crazy, of course, with the video camera and camera. Tyler laughed at me, but who cares!? Here are a few of the pics I got!

We stopped in at work to visit and Gigi and Anna Kate matched in their running suits! Aren't they adorable?



Watching football with Daddy in her Halloween outfit...the onesie has a ghost face on it! So serious, though...that Ole Miss game turned out to be a nail-biter! We were thankful to come away with a win! Roll Tide!


Story time with Daddy before bed


First time sitting up on my own! A little wobbly, but happy!


Somehow, wrapping herself up in the blanket seemed to help!


See? Now I've got it!


This could present a problem at naptime! ;)


Proof...

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too bad you got lost on the way to the farm! I would loved to have seen you and Anna Kate!

I can't believe how much she has grown - her hair seems to be lightening up some.

JenP said...

We have an overachiever here!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and she's growing up so fast!! Just get ready---before you know it, she will be walking around and getting into your kitchen cabinets and climbing into the dryer like my little man!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Oh how adorable! I love that blanket...perfect for Anna Kate! We missed you Saturday, and we must get together soon! I'll bring her some milk then. Check out Colleen's blog for a link to milk stores!

The Thompsons said...

Man, that girl just does it all at once doesn't she.lol You go Anna Kate!!

Will and Tai Boos said...

YAY Anna Kate!!! That's so exciting! I am loving this age...they are so much fun to play with and they are doing new things nearly every day. Oh, gosh...what happened to our girls? They aren't babies anymore! They are growing up so fast.

I hope you guys have a good week!