Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Better Late than Never, right???

Hey guys! Here's the slideshow I've been working on for Anna Kate's 5th and 6th months! It's taken a while, but I think it's pretty cute! Oh...and I know there are lots and lots of you wonderful out of town family members and friends that watch our blog, but I NEVER hear from you! You know who you are...Let us know what you think of Anna Kate's progress over the last few months...we'd love to hear from you! And,it's just not that hard to leave a comment! :) We love you all!




Warning...this might be the kind of thing that only a mother could appreciate! It's an entire montage of Anna Kate rolling over...just so you know! :)



PS-We had a nightmarish shoot with a fabulous photographer and friend of mine Rhonda Thompson yesterday. The wind was whipping and the temperatures were FRIGID, but she managed to get a few shots! Here's a quick preview! Thanks, Rhonda & Kim...you guys are the best!

What's funny, and correct me if I'm wrong, Rhonda, but this pic was not posed. I was really just trying to warm my baby up. SHE WAS FREEZING!


My favorite picture of Tyler & Anna Kate


Our Little Family

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh, man. My favorite is the clip of her tilting her whole head to the side and just looking out of the corner of her eye with the big ole smile. (Better watch out- she's gonna be batting those eyes at boys someday! :)

And yes, I watched the entire rolling over video too. The music was perfect for it!

Love you guys.

Amanda said...

a) Again with the tears...I am such a sap.

b) Nice song/music choices...again.

c) I think she's gonna be a little powerhouse (athletic) *and* I think she's already an accomplished flirt.

d) As it turns out...(I was - admittedly, surprised) the rolling over montage is actually entertaining for non-Moms as well. It made me laugh actually... Have you considered her being a slinky for Halloween? A bit late now, but it would have worked...

Love you!!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Her 5 and 6th month montage is precious and the one of her rolling over is so funny! :) I love the music choices too! :) This time next year you will watch these and sob..so glad you are doing them! Love ya!

scott and leanne said...

Love the videos...she is so cute. The family pics are also great!!!