Monday, October 27, 2008

Cigar smoke and Bathtime

Hey guys! This weekend was a whirlwind, and I think it may take us a while to recover, but we had such a good time. We went to the Tennessee Alabama game Saturday night...not a wise thing since I had to be at church by 7:45 (I actually made it around 8) for worship team! We got in at about 2 and didn't get to sleep til around 3...we were so excited from all that adrenaline! Plus, I thought it would be smart to wear 3 inch heeled-boots to the game, until I realized that we had to walk (or should I say climb) 2 miles to the stadium! So, not only were we on an adrenaline high, but my legs/feet were THROBBING! Lesson learned! I am STILL tired from all of it, but we had a blast at the game. Thanks Granna for hanging out with Anna Kate while we were at the game! Sunday night after we got a personal tour of the new store/warehouse from Daddy, we came home and Anna Kate had her first big girl bath in her own special tub! Thanks Gigi for the ducky tub! The funniest thing is...Bella is TERRIFIED of it.

Before the game!



Tyler and his dad after the game. Pretty happy campers!



Mama and Daddy after the game...sweet cigar smoke EVERYWHERE! Might as well enjoy the win...every year's a battle in this rivalry!



Rub-a-dub-dub we were splashin' in the tub!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Well, I'm glad somebody enjoyed the game:) Anna Kate looks so grown up in her new ducky tub! I miss you guys, we need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor Bella!!

Frances Vineyard said...

I'm glad your husband was happy on Saturday night because mine was pretty bummed out when he came home. If I had gone we would have sat so close! Want to get coffee in the morning..call me?

Amanda said...

Lissy... You wore heels to a game? Are you one of *those* girls now? Say it ain't so...