Friday, August 15, 2008

Beach Trip!

Hey guys! We took so many pictures at the beach, even though we were only there for 2 full days, both of which included RAIN!!! We had a great time despite the weather and had such a good time catching up with our family. This is actually the hotel where I spent almost all of my summer vacations growing up...I was actually only a month younger than Anna Kate when I came for the first time!

Grandaddy & me at 3 months old


Grangranny & Anna Kate at 4 months


This was Daddy's favorite...the suit that Anna Kate's wearing was actually my first bathing suit!! :)


Here's a slideshow

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome! Anna Kate is getting more beautiful everyday! Glad that you guys are home!
Love Robin
GiGi

Frances Vineyard said...

Wow, she is changed so much while you all were gone! Love the beach pictures!

Casey said...

Love, Love, Love all the beach pictures! It looked like Anna Kate did great, I can't wait to hear all about it! Oh, you also looked great in your bridesmaid dress, I love that color! Glad ya'll made it home safetly, I can't wait to catch up!

Pam Bowers said...

I love the pics at the beach. I took Kassie to a dog beach a few days ago and she loved it. Spending a day at our beach is not the same as vacationing at one of your beaches. My opinion.

The Thompsons said...

She DOES look like she changed while you were gone! Such a cutie..did you hear the great news about my niece Meagan..she got saved Wednesday night during youth service!! YAY!!!

Michael Douglas said...

fun pics... oh, and sorry about dropping off of facebook chat. Out wireless was acting up. I did watch the game. It was... enjoyable!