Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dianna & Dustin's Wedding

This past weekend, my cousin Dianna got married, and we were thrilled to be there for it! We had a great time hanging out with family while we helped get everything set up and ready for the big event! The wedding was beautiful and we wish Dianna and Dustin all the happiness in the world as they start their life together!

Aunt Danielle and Anna Kate at the bridal luncheon


Aunt Dianna, Aunt Kyndra and Grangranny and some SWEET sweet tea


Grangranny, Anna Kate and Granna


all the girls at the luncheon!


Danielle and I matched, so we took a picture


All the girls before the wedding chowing down on some snack food


Lacy and I were scarfing down a little snack before the big moment


Time out to play with Anna Kate!


Lacy and me-it's hard to believe that just a year ago she was the bride!


Ben and me...boys love weddings...can't you tell by the look on his face ;)


Dianna and her daddy putting the penny in her shoe!


All the girls in the family


me, Dianna, and Danielle-we've had this picture taken at all of our weddings!

>

4 comments:

The Thompsons said...

You look so pretty. Hope you guys have a great weekend! Gonna have to get together again soon..maybe you and Frances and Sara can all come to my house this time?? :)

Rusty, Beth, & Juliet said...

Great pictures. As a guy, I loved the picture of you and Ben at the wedding. Hilarious!

Frances Vineyard said...

I have been worried about you b/c you had not updated. Glad to see you were just traveling. :) I love the pretty color on the dresses! Play date at Rhonda's next week!!!!

JenP said...

You looked really good--dress, hair and all! Look forward to hearing you lead worship on Sunday.