Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pray for Maggie!

Why not use this blog as a prayer chain? A dear childhood friend of mine and her family need our prayers. My friend April (Hutchins) Rennie has a precious 15-month old little girl named Maggie who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. After changing a diaper last week and noticing some blood, April took her to the doctor, and after much testing and what had to be terrifying days waiting, they were told that she has cancer. They currently being treated at Emory in Atlanta, and I'm confident that Maggie and her family are in great hands there. Please pray with me that this cancer be taken from her little body, and whatever the case, the family would be strengthened and given sufficient grace to see them through these tough moments. Maggie's Papa, another wonderful family friend has created a CarePage for Maggie. Here's the URL: www.carepages.com/maggiejorennie I had to go through a teensy bit of setup to access her page. Please check it out and join me in supporting this precious family! We're praying for you Maggie!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, Elisa that is horrible. Maggie is the same age as Katie and I can't even imagine. I stopped and prayed for the family immediately that God would put a hedge of thorns about them and protect them from this awful disease. I prayed that God puts his healing power on her tiny body and removes the cancer with little to no side effects. I will continue to do so. Please keep us updated.

Frances Vineyard said...

Oh my heart aches...We will be praying for little Maggie and her family.

The Swatloski's said...

Bless her little tiny heart! We are saying our prayers for little Maggie!