Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My little Rolly Polly!

Whew...I am quickly becoming a blog slacker! I don't even know where to start. Anna Kate has been loving the cereal and has since started carrots! Tonight she had some avacado, which was HILARIOUS!! She's not a fan...but we'll keep trying. She is rolling and trying to crawl. She gets up on her little hands and knees and just rocks back and forth and then tumbles down and rolls onto her side as if to say, "Whew! That was hard!"

One of my new favorites! She is developing quite a smile!


Sleeping in the chair with Daddy!


Thanks for the dress Kyndra!


Walking in the park on a beautiful Fall day!


Laughing at Daddy!


waking up from a nap...happy baby


Carrots are good!


We love Fall...look at that blue sky!


Trying to crawl! I'll post some video soon


This was taken today. I am amazed at how much she's growing! She's becoming such a Daddy's girl!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is so cute! We had that same little set of brown onesies. They were my favorite!

JenP said...

Her smile is absolutely captivating. I cannot believe how much she is growing and learning. Thanks for sharing all these pics with us.

Amanda said...

I think she's taller than I am.

Thanks for the new pics...the first is a new fave of mine as well. May I have a date on that one please?

The Thompsons said...

Shew, I was beginning to think you had given up on your blogging.lol She is growing fast and beautiful as ever!

Sara said...

That is exactly how Anna started the crawling process and it has taken her until last week to master crawling. I love all the pictures this week:)

Lauren said...

Wow! Anna Kate is really growing. She makes me want a little girl!

Frances Vineyard said...

I love her sweet smile and rolly polly legs and arms!!! Pumpkin spice this week??