Friday, April 18, 2008

One Week Old!

Well, it is impossible to believe, but Anna Kate has been here for an entire week. She is already changing so much, and the week has absolutley flown! My mom has been here with us, and she has just taken such good care of me and Tyler and Anna Kate...she is just the best! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! Thanks Mom! Anna Kate is doing remarkably well. She is almost completely on schedule with her feedings...she feeds about every 4 hours and is really sleeping quite well! I feel so blessed to have such a good baby so far. I would feel blessed if she were the most colicky screaming baby, too...but things have certainly gone much smoother than I could've ever imagined. I know it's because of the prayers of many friends and family, and we so appreciate you guys! We have much to be thankful for...that's for sure. I wanted post a couple of pics from tonight (her one week birthday) and the last couple of days...here they are!

By the way-we had some prego shots done with the photographer that will be shooting Anna Kate (Studio 193), and the gallery is available to view online. Go to http://www.studio193.com/ and select high speed or dial up and their page will open up. At the bottom of the page, select "Client Preview" and enter "eharris" in the space provided for a password. Keep in mind that there were tornadic winds that day, and I looked like the side of a barn...there was, after all, a nearly 10 lb baby in there, y'all! :)


Birthday kisses from mama and daddy



Still lookin prego, but proud as punch!



with my mama...after the experiences of the past week, she really is my hero. Thanks mom for taking such good care of me this week...I love you!



lovey dovey



more lovey



extreme close up!


ladies and gentlemen: I found my hand!


first walk with mama and daddy on Wednesday...what a beautiful day!


more bath time...whew...still not fun for Anna Kate



sleepy time



hanging out with Daddy...much to Mama's shagrin, I think they've taken back the recliner! :(



Daddy is completely smitten, and Anna Kate is lovin it!



8 comments:

Sara said...

You all look great! That is awesome that you already have her on a schedule, especially a 4 hour schedule. Anna and I would love to come see you guys sometime.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I'm so enjoying being able to check in with you through this [blog]!!! The pictures in the post are sweet...the others (professional) - are so, so lovely. Really... I'd love to have a few them if possible! Is it like GirlScout cookies? Can I submit an order? (; Thinking of you *each* day... Love.

Casey said...

She is so sweet, I can't wait to come meet her!! I think she will make the perfect girlfriend for Drew! I know we will have to talk it over with daddy first:)

Anonymous said...

Elisa, my favorite saying on here is 'proud as punch.' I am going to try to say it a lot this week:). She is beautiful, and I am touched to see the love in both your eyes for her. I am glad your Mom could be there with you. Miss you and I cannot wait to meet Miss Anna Kate.

Stephanie said...

Precious pictures! I can't believe she's already a week old. You look great, by the way!

jenn said...

She has amazing eyes! I checked out your Studio 193 photos they are great!

Frances Vineyard said...

What great pictures!! You all are a beautiful family!! Props on the 4 hour schedule too, that will be a life saver! She is just beautiful, and I can see both you and Tyler in her! I can not wait to hold her! I checked out your Studio 193 pics, and they are great! You do not look like "the side of a barn", you are all belly! You are so funny! love you