Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Small Group Shower

My small group girls threw a shower on February 28th. It was such a blessing to have friends from church there...Our small group has just been such an incredible blessing, and we are so thankful for their love and friendship. The food was fantastic...special shout out to Jordan for the diaper cake! :) What a special time!





Fabulous brunch food! It was ALL so good!

Fran and me...wasn't it great that we color-coordinated?

opening one of my favorite gifts...a very hip mod swing top complete with lime green leggings from fashionista Sarah Beth!


My mom and Stephanie at the shower...Mom is obviously saying something extremely important!


All the hostesses...Thanks girls!


My pregnancy buddy...Casey! Doesn't she look precious?? Thanks for hosting





4 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Elisa, Happy Birthday to you!
Love,
Fran

Casey said...

You are doing such a good job with your blogging...I'm very proud of you!!

The Thompsons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY soon to be MOMMA!! You look great!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday a little late! Hope you had a great one! Love the nursery. I too strayed from the typical pastels...blah!