Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Anna Kate Harris

First of all, God is good, and Tyler and I are still in disbelief at the miracle that has occurred in our lives. He was so present through the labor and delivery of this little girl, and we are just so thankful for His faithfulness. We are also thankful for all the prayers and encouragement from all of you! I can tell you that in tough moments, it was SO comforting to know that you were praying, and we love you all more than you know. Anna Kate arrived at 5:55 p.m. April 11th at a whopping 9 lbs. 11.4 oz. She is nursing well, sleeping well, HATES to have a dirty diaper and loves the sound of her daddy's voice! :) I'm happy to report that she has her daddy's nose and cheeks and my Hackney chin and faux-hawk hairdo (from when I was a baby), which was a hit with all the nurses, by the way. I'll post more later, for sure...but here she is!


Just after she was born...look at those legs and arms!


First family photo


what a face...


Proud Papa!

14 comments:

Gwen said...

Congradulations Elisa & Tyler on the Birth of Anna Kate. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of Anna Kate. God Bless

Love In Christ Gwen Marie Carroll

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful, Elisa. Congratulations. I hope are feeling well after delivering a 9 pound, 11 ounce baby. What a woman!!!!

Love ya and can't wait to meet Miss Anna Kate.

Frances Vineyard said...

What a beauty!!! I love her chubby cheeks, she looks like a 3 month old. Love the faux hawk and itty bitty bow. We can't wait for Jack and Jake to meet Miss Anna Kate Harris.

Love. Justin and Fran

Pam Bowers said...

She's gorgeous! Hope all is well with your new family of 3. I love the name you picked out.

Anonymous said...

You are the woman, Elisa. Thank you for sharing pictures with us, and I cannot wait to meet her in person. I pray that these next few days and weeks the rhythm will be established with Anna Kate and your family. Love you all!
Jen PInkner

Anonymous said...

Anna Kate is beautiful!! I love her hair!! I'm so happy for you and Tyler!! Love you!

Ashley

Amanda said...

She is purely lovely...and the hair is charming. So happy for you and your beautiful new family... Love to the three of you ~ Amanda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the three of you. You guys are very blessed to have a heathly, beautiful little girl in your household. My prayers are with you and your family.

Shannon Davis

Casey said...

She is too sweet!! I can't wait to meet her! I was telling Brad that I was sad that I didn't get to go to the hospital and visit! Hopefully we will get to catch up very soon!! Hope sleeping is good :)

jenn said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe how big she is! Kaylynn had the faux hawk for about two weeks after she was born! We are happy for you guys and glad it was such a wonderful experience. We will be checking in for more pictures. :)

Sara said...

Anna Kate is beautiful. I can't wait to see her. WOW I thought 7 lbs 10 oz. was hard to push out. You are the woman.

The Thompsons said...

Man girlfriend, you might as well have had two! lol She is beautiful and I am jealous of all that hair you have to play with! Can't wait to see more pics!

Love ya!
Randy and Rhonda :)

Anonymous said...

Tyler and Elisa, You were in my thoughts and prayers all day Friday. I can't wait to hear your birth story! Anna Kate is beautiful, and beautifully named. I want to meet her soon. Love you, Patti

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am glad to hear that everything went well for you.

Deven James