Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Prayer Needed!

Alright, all you prayin' mamas!  I have a prayer request.  My dear friends, and the worship pastor at our church, Jacob & Beth Winn, had twins yesterday, 11 weeks early.  Lilly Claire (3.02 lbs) and Davis(3.2 lbs)  are doing well in the NICU at UT, but their mama & daddy need prayer as they handle the changes that have all come so suddently, and the babies need our prayers for their development and the long hospital stay awaiting them.  I know you'll join me in praying for this precious family!  

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! I will certainly pray that everyone remains healthy and grows and grows and grows!! Praise the Lord that 29 week babies can grow to be normal, healthy children!

Frances Vineyard said...

We'll continue to pray..thanks for updating us.

heidisblog said...

Just a word of encouragement, I hope. Friends from our church here in Florida gave birth to there twin daughters prematurely as well back on April 27th of this year. The girls weighed right at 3 lbs as well. They progressed well and have now been home several weeks now. Many, many prayers went up for them and I know many will go up for your friends as well. God bless you too for sharing this with us and giving us an opportunity to pray and be a part of this blessing. Please keep us posted.

scott and leanne said...

This was always my biggest fear...I am very thankful that I was able to carry my twins to 37 weeks and that they were healthy....I can't even imagine what they are going through. I will definitely say a special prayer for them each night.

The Thompsons said...

Thanks for the sweet comments...looking for a new post from you soon!