Monday, March 9, 2009

We may have a prisspot on our hands

Yesterday, we got to spend the afternoon with Grandad, Gigi and the girls. When we went outside to watch Aunt Sarah and Mae Beth twirl, we tried to put Anna Kate down in the grass...she would NOT touch it, and almost fell over trying to quickly retract all limbs that might be in danger of touching the stuff! She did love watching the girls twirl....she even tried to pick up a baton at one point, but alas, she only wanted to eat it! :) :) Here are a few pics!

Give me that baton!!!


My favorite


YAY!!!


Don't put me in that grass!


I DO NOT LIKE THE GRASS, I told you!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Too funny that she doesn't like the grass! She looks so cute! It's hard to believe our little ones will be a year old next month...tear! We need to get them together soon!

Frances Vineyard said...

I love that you used the word "prisspot"! :) I love her outfit and the outdoor pictures!!