Monday, March 2, 2009

Long Time No Blog

I guess maybe having my hair "did" made my blogging ability disappear! We have been kinda busy lately, and, honestly, I haven't taken many pictures at all. Anna Kate is growing and changing so much. She is starting to have that toddler look now. I see newborns, and it makes me so sad, because she is definitely not a teensy baby anymore. She is laughing ALL the time, still growling occasionally, and avoiding walking at all costs. I'm convinced that she could if she got the urge, but she just prefers crawling right now. She is SO fast. I guess she feels like walking might slow her up a bit. I am already starting to think about her 1st birthday party, believe it or not. It is impossible to believe that it's that time. People say it all the time, but it really does fly by. We are trying so hard to savor the moments we have with her.

On another front, we put our condo on the market yesterday, and we are THRILLED at the prospect of moving to a house. We would certainly appreciate it if you would pray with us as we seek the Lord's will in this. So...if you know anyone in the market for a condo in the Western Ave area, let us (or Fran) know! :)

Here are a few pics!

Helping Grandaddy work on making the condo look great!


Hanging out at the Olive Garden...she LOVES bread! I'm afraid this may be inherited


If you can't see how much Anna Kate loves her daddy from these pics, I don't know what to tell you!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Anna Kate's hair is getting so long. My Anna is 14 months old and still not walking. I know she can do it, but is too careful and can get to where she wants by crawling really fast. Time does fly. I can't believe she is already almost one. I remember how small she was at David's wedding, which seems just like yesterday.

Frances Vineyard said...

Glad you are blogging again! I'm so glad I got to see Anna Kate Sunday, she is adorable, and I'm looking forward to helping sell your beautiful home!
Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Neither one of my kids walked until after their 1st birthday - no fears...it just means you aren't experiencing all the bumps and bruises yet!!

Amanda said...

Yay! A post!! ...as I said (and as Sara said)...her hair is getting so long!!

jenn said...

Kenny and I were trying to decide who Anna Kate looks like and we both think she has your eyes and the rest of her face is like Tyler. Is that what you guys think or are we way off? :) She looks like she has fun doing whatever!

The Thompsons said...

Yay Elisa is back! Your new hair-do has probably grown out by now! he he ...Anna Kate has grown for sure! Beautiful like always! Hard to believe our kids are about to turn one for sure! Where does the time go?