Sunday, December 7, 2008

Still #1 in my heart!

We had the privlege of traveling to Atlanta with Tyler's dad, Robin and the girls yesterday to cheer on the Tide in the SEC championship game. Thanks SO much guys, we had a fabulous time! I can safely say that I gave it my all (as evidenced by my sore throat, massive headache, and hoarseness by the end of the game), as did the rest of the fans, the band, and most of all, the players. I was so proud of our team for holding on and fighting hard. I know most of those guys are probably fighting injuries and are exhausted, but they were awesome. Our fans cheered hard and looked great! (Hardly any crimson camo or tacky outfits!) We lost to a great team, and we all had a fabulous time in spite of the loss! Thanks Granna & Grandaddy for watching Anna Kate while we were gone! She is definitely a handful now that she's a speed demon-crawler and cutting like 89 teeth all at once. (Babies don't have that many teeth, do they???) Despite getting in around midnight and being up thru the night with our darling little teether :( I thought I'd update. Things have been so busy with Tyler lately, I haven't had a chance to take tons of pics, but here are a few!

Kay all you "Not Me Monday" moms...here's mine: I most certainly DID NOT leave my baby in her high chair for several minutes after she finished eating just to take a slew of silly close up pictures of her! NOPE! Not me! :)


Those cheeks...


Playin' with Daddy...err...trying to keep Anna Kate out of the Christmas tree! ;)


This is what I find most days when I go in to get Anna Kate up from a nap! Oh-and her paci in the floor!...


Adventures in bathtime...why do I have to pay dearly for mascara to make my lashes look half this long???


Mae Beth, Tyler and Sarah at SEC Fanfare...how fun!


Tyler and me at the Georgia Dome...we had such a good time despite the loss! Roll Tide!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE her big hairbow! We were cheering on Alabama Saturday. Love the bath picture:)

Frances Vineyard said...

Sorry about the loss, but you all looked super cute at the game! :) Anna Kate is gorgeous! Coffee, tomorrow?

JenP said...

I thought you were probably at the game. I am sorry, but you looked good all the same. These pics of AK are precious!

Amanda said...

I saved a few of these as well...to add to my Harris Family album :). Oh my at how much she looks like Tyler in the bath picture... Don't forget the bouncing to the beat video!!

The Thompsons said...

Just several minutes in the high chair after eating? I will leave mine there for 30 so I can get the dishes done.LOLOL...just kiddin (not really)