Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!

We are officially ready for Christmas! Mom came up and helped me finish decorating yesterday, and we had a great time! Anna Kate is beginning to learn "no touch," so it's a bit challenging, but if you'll notice in the picture below, there aren't a lot of ornaments on the bottom of the tree! ;) Anna Kate is crawling absolutely everywhere now, and pulling up to standing whenever she can. We took the coffee table out of the living room yesterday, because it has super sharp corners, and we just didn't think it was smart to leave it there. I hated it anyway! :) Plus, now we have LOTS more room! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!


With Granna and all the decorations!


On mama's rocking horse from when she was a baby! I think this will be super fun in a few months.


Standing up and looking at the camera like, "what?"


The only picture from our week at Granna's! Whew, Mama was SO busy!

5 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!! :) Love the tree, love Mama's rocking horse and love Anna Kate's polka dot outfit and bow!!! :)

Amanda said...

She started to look like such a little person...I love it! Love the one of her and Tyler... Lots of reading & books in her life (I've noticed in your pictures) - love that too!

JenP said...

Thanks for sharing this, Elisa. I love Anna Kate's outfit...I think we should try to find matching ones like that for you and me on Sunday:). I cannot believe she is crawling around and riding your horse! Happy Thanksgiving.

The Thompsons said...

Where did you get that polka dot outfit?? I want one for Paigy!

elisa said...

I got it on Ebay, Rhonda...I had to fight for it, too! :) I think it's Baby Gap...