Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is amazing!

We spent last week at my mom and dad's house in Lenoir City taking care of my grandmother while my parents were out of town, so I took literally one picture... :( Meanwhile, I saw this video today and had to share. Being a communications major in college and having some background in journalism, the media's election coverage over the past year has been faschinating, and I'm sure it will be studied for years to come. This video shows why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

2 comments:

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Hi Tyler and Elisa!!!

I'm up in baltimore visiting jarret and anna and I spotted this beautiful little baby on their refrigerator! After further investigation I saw that the baby belonged to you!!! CONGRATULATIONS! She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited for you both!

I hope you all are doing well. I've often thought about you and what you are up to. It was great catching up five million years ago at Jarret's wedding.

Keep in touch! Let me know what else you're up to other than enjoying parenthood.

My email is marybeth@marybethtyson.com

The Thompsons said...

Elisa...where is your Not Me Monday? Come on I know you have a few things that you "Didn't Do" this week.LOL