Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

..and we've been BUSY! :)

Whew! What a Spring it's been. We've had birthdays galore---my 30th, boo! A long needed trip to see Joylyn and a trip to the beach...proms...and on and on. I've tried to be brief here, so once you've looked at this post, you'll have the 411 on the Harris' for Spring!


We FINALLY dedicated Anna Kate a couple of months ago...she was precious, and we were blessed to have lots of family at church with us for this special service.


As you can see, Anna Kate has NO stranger anxiety. Tim was a little worried that Anna Kate wouldn't let him hold her...as you can see, this was NOT a problem. SO sweet!


Our little family!


The story behind this picture, embodies my and Joylyn's relationship. Once we decided what we wanted to do, we laughed so hard, this poor newly-married couple who wanted to ask us to take their picture, thought we were drunk! It still makes me laugh every time I look at it!


We finally convinced the couple we weren't crazy, and they took our picture, too!


At South Congress Cafe for a fabulous dinner before heading to the John Mayer concert!


eeeee!!! At the concert! It was my 30th birthday present to myself to get 5th row tickets and dance my face off...for a while, I didn't feel almost 30.


With sweet Jen and Sarah, owners of fabulous Elle Boutique, who wrangled me into being a model in their Spring fashion show. I agreed to do makeup for the girls, but had to step in at the last minute and walk the runway! It was super fun, but I think I'll stick to makeup, girls! :) :)


With former model and soon-to-be mama again, Casey


Hangin' out with Grandaddy at church!


She launched herself at Uncle B when they visited last and laid on him forever!! It was so sweet. Anna Kate LOVES her "Apple B" and Aunt Sissy.


Sarah's 17th!


Grangranny has not been well, and we took a little trip down to see her. Thankfully, almost all the grandkids were able to be together and spend some time!




Even though it's a little blurry, I love this one of Anna Kate and Grangranny! Anna Kate took right to her, of course, and walked around saying, "Gan-ganny!"


At Fran's annual Easter Egg Hunt. What a great hostess!


Since Easter, AK runs around saying, "Egg!" when she finds one of her many plastic eggs around the house!


Eating out for Anna Kate's ACTUAL birthday! Because we were at the beach the week before and headed to market the week after, I didn't get to throw my big ole ladybug party! Oh well, there's always 3! :)


Goofin' off with Granna at birthday lunch!


"Peh-ssants!" as Anna Kate says...


Hurry Daddy!! I NEED that present!


"CAKE!!!" For WEEKS leading up to her birthday, Anna Kate sang, "Hap-puh Birdday to YOUUUU...Hap-puh bird day to YOUUUU..." ALL THE TIME!


It's only good if you wear it, right??




Readin' with Granna...it just couldn't have happened without the daisy headdress for Granna..


I absolutely cannot believe that prom time is here for Sarah. I have to say, she's one of my favorites, and it was an honor to help her get ready for her special night!


Isn't she Gorgeous?!!!













2 comments:

Amanda said...

Forgive me. I have no idea if there is anything prior to this post I haven't seen/read. I'm off blog-kilter. I LOVE this though... I always dig the slideshows and you did such a great job of pulling your Spring story together.

Also funny. You used the term 411... I did as well in my post last night; I hadn't seen this yet. Nice, right?

Last thing... There are quite a few pictures I like, but in the one toward the end when she is on the sand...sort of falling backward, her toes are pointed :).

Love!!

Frances Vineyard said...

This is an adorable post, but I want to see some fall football pics. :)
Love,
Your Stalker