Monday, March 31, 2008

The Nursery

Well, I have finally decided that it's time to start the blogging...it's about time, right? I thought the nursery would be a great place to start. There are those who have said that the nursery isn't exactly traditional, but those of you who know me, know that I just couldn't bear the thought of looking at a pastel wall filled with flying angelic baby animals during a 2 o'clock feeding! I think our final theme (if you can call it that) of "Baby in Paris" is perfect, and I'm so thankful for my hubby who has humored me throughout the process, and my precious mom and dad who have been beyond helpful in getting things set up and ready for baby!

Daddy and Grandaddy putting the crib together!


Grandmommy and Bella playing with a couple of my old stuffed animals...







I'm not sure...but I think we may have enough clothes!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your nursery may be my favorite ever, Elisa. I love it! But most of all I love you and I am excited for you. Praying for you this week, and I will miss you in these first mommy weeks!
Jen Pinkner

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! and no surprise at that.
Love you darlin',
Robin

Sara said...

I love the nursery! I will be praying for you this week. I hope you are feeling well. Enjoy every minute with this new baby. Time flies! Anna is already 3 months.

Pam Bowers said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your nursery. I am not into the traditional pastels either. Good luck and I will be praying for a beautiful healthy baby girl.

jenn said...

I loved looking at your new blog so much! I love the "Baby in Paris" theme!

Anonymous said...

The nursery turned out beautiful!! You and Tyler are going to be terrific parents! We are looking forward to being grandparents! The girls are so excited to be aunts too! Love you!
Robin
" Gi Gi"

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you guys & wish you the best as this will be a very exciting couple of weeks ahead! I look forward to seeing new pics soon. God bless you guys!~Melanie (Smith) Robinson

Frances Vineyard said...

The nursery looks wonderful, and I'm so excited you have done have a blog! I can't wait to see Baby Harris! Call me!
Love ya!